Here’s a quick checklist for members of our worship team:
- Do you live a life of personal worship? Is your relationship with God real and growing?
- Do you support and submit to the leadership of Solid Ground Church? Do you express this in regular attendance of public meetings, being faithful with your finances, involved in a homegroup and are you seeking for opportunities to serve?
- Are you growing in your knowledge of and love for God, expressed in reading the Word and prayer?
- Is your lifestyle an example for others to follow in speech, life, love, faith and purity?
- Are you open to receiving correction?
- Do you have a servant attitude? Do you want to use the gift God has given you to serve the Church?
These are things we cover with someone who wants to get involved in worship, and they also serve as a good reminder for those currently serving.
Do you have any requirements? If so, what are they?