So there you go, Equip SA has come to an end.
Funny thing, is that our ‘meeting togethers’ may have ended, but it’s just the start of a Kingdom invasion into cities, communities, dorpies, villages and homes.
Watch our world, here come some History Makers. BOOM!
This Sunday I’m back at Solid Ground to lead at Kids Church, and on Monday night Mark Neumann and I leave for the French Equip. So excited!
Hope to upload some pics and take notes of the Equip time there too… As long as it’s in English!
God has put each one of us here because we need each other, and the world needs us.
We prayed for Tyrone and his family before he shares the last session.
Always a joy to come back to South Africa.
There’s a united heart and purpose in this country.
I love this song;
He Defeated The Grave
Raised To Life
Our God Is Able
In His Name We Overcome
For The Lord
Our God Is Able
“Being called, beloved and kept…”
Whatever you are, you are called, beloved and kept.
Whatever we do, it needs to be rooted in our identity.
Our relationships are strong when our identity in Christ is strong.
I was asked, “What is the most important lesson you’ve learned?”
It is to sustain a life giving relationship with Jesus Christ.
A desire to set the next generation up for success.
It’s about continuity, about multiplying.
2 Timothy 1 – 2 Timothy 2:7
- How many of us have wished for true sonship – for someone to write to me with the words “my dear son”.
- Now days often we connect though websites, TV’s, social media – impersonal and not face to face.
- There are too many orphan churches and individuals around.
- We must choose to be sons and daughters in our house.
- Paul knew Timothy intimately.
- Partnership is the goal, working together for the sake of the call of God.
- The local church is still the vehicle God is using today.
Ash sharing some prophetic pictures of our future.
Check this link for the details:
Signs of fruit again and it’s a time to run.
30 new couples brought onto the NCMI Apostolic Team.
Jack Tsoai: Following Jesus