Here are some songs we’ll be learning over the next few weeks:
- I Asked You For Life – Kim Walker
- Living For Your Glory – Tim Hughes
- Holding Nothing Back – Tim Hughes (Jesus Culture version)
- How Great How Great Is He – Brad Klynsmith
- O For A Thousand Tongues To Sing – David Crowder band
- We Will Not Be Shaken – Matt Redman
- My Reward – Kristian Stanfill
- Jesus Saves – Tim Hughes
- Our God is Love – Hillsong United
- Revelation Song – Jesus Culture version
- I Surrender – Kim Walker
What songs are you keen to learn?
Here are some things going on in my head that I’m keen to try out this year:
- Introducing loops in our worship. Checking out some ideas from other churches, seeing what they use and why. So far, Reason looks good and isn’t too expensive.
- Get most of the musicians onto some sort of in-ears or headphones. I remember we looked at the Hear Back system a while ago, but to save costs we’ll probably use our headphone amp and run some headphones to the guys.
- Experiment a bit more with co-leading worship. A few weeks back Khaya and I led worship together and it worked really well.
- Get another keyboard/synth. Something like the Kurzweil PC3
- Create more open space in our times of worship.
- Use more pads.
- Play less.
- Listen more.
What are you keen to try out this year?