God has put each one of us here because we need each other, and the world needs us.
We prayed for Tyrone and his family before he shares the last session.
Always a joy to come back to South Africa.
There’s a united heart and purpose in this country.
I love this song;
He Defeated The Grave
Raised To Life
Our God Is Able
In His Name We Overcome
For The Lord
Our God Is Able
“Being called, beloved and kept…”
Whatever you are, you are called, beloved and kept.
Whatever we do, it needs to be rooted in our identity.
Our relationships are strong when our identity in Christ is strong.
I was asked, “What is the most important lesson you’ve learned?”
It is to sustain a life giving relationship with Jesus Christ.
A desire to set the next generation up for success.
It’s about continuity, about multiplying.
2 Timothy 1 – 2 Timothy 2:7
- How many of us have wished for true sonship – for someone to write to me with the words “my dear son”.
- Now days often we connect though websites, TV’s, social media – impersonal and not face to face.
- There are too many orphan churches and individuals around.
- We must choose to be sons and daughters in our house.
- Paul knew Timothy intimately.
- Partnership is the goal, working together for the sake of the call of God.
- The local church is still the vehicle God is using today.
Ash sharing some prophetic pictures of our future.
Check this link for the details:
Signs of fruit again and it’s a time to run.
30 new couples brought onto the NCMI Apostolic Team.
Jack Tsoai: Following Jesus
We serve a God who has given extravagantly to us, and it calls for an extravagant response. Life is too short for us to be conservative.
Our relationships need to have an edge of ‘wild’ about them.
Book of Joshua.
1 Kings 12 onwards.
- God sees the Northern tribes were in a shocking shape of idolatry.
- Elijah was sent first to the North.
- Then Ahab comes to the throne – one of the worst kings – like Jeroboam. He brought himself a wife called Jezebel.
- She dragged his heart after Baal worship and the massacre of Ahab’s people.
Part1: Shaun Mackay – Please Pray.
- Have you wondered what it was like for Jesus to pray for the whole night? What did he say?
- What is your prayer life like?
- Have you ever prayed the whole night?
- Is 5 minutes too long even though prayer is an essential part of our lives.
- I want to encourage you to grow in it.
Grant Crawford shared this before the sermon:
- A prophetic picture was shared during worship of thorns becoming diamonds.
- God wants to strengthen and sustain us.
- There is a sense of a fresh calling and awareness.
- Jesus came and said “go across to the other side…”
- There is this gap of flat water between the “go” and the “getting to the other side” – but this flat water has got some stuff we have to face.
- Jesus knew that His disciples were going to be sent not only across the water but across the Nations.
- There are some things we are going to meet as we go
- This miracle was a private one – just the disciples – Jesus was equipping His disciples personally, one on one.