A desire to set the next generation up for success.
It’s about continuity, about multiplying.
2 Timothy 1 – 2 Timothy 2:7
- How many of us have wished for true sonship – for someone to write to me with the words “my dear son”.
- Now days often we connect though websites, TV’s, social media – impersonal and not face to face.
- There are too many orphan churches and individuals around.
- We must choose to be sons and daughters in our house.
- Paul knew Timothy intimately.
- Partnership is the goal, working together for the sake of the call of God.
- The local church is still the vehicle God is using today.